Saturday, May 29, 2010

tiana and misty go to the wetland

once misty and tiana went to school for a field trip to the wetland when they got there they met a girl named suzan when suzan was talking mrs.dabolt was looking down then she saw a toad that was yellowish brown then we went to look around then we came to a walk board it had lots of water under it and tadpoles.then we saw cattails and dead fish and itsmelled like that to.then we saw a turtle on a log and a snapping turtle and a panited turtle it has yellow and red then we saw poison it was brown and furry.then we came to a huge beaver lodge and beaver dam it was piled up with big stick then we came to a tall tower it had lots of stairs then we went to the vister center it had real animal fur.then we went to the park to eat.the end

1 comment:

  1. Misty, I love your blog. Keep it up!
    I am glad you enjoyed the wetland feild trip. I love that kand of thing. I have always enjoyed wathcing tadpoles grow into frogs.
    Love, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer