Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dads post for misty's fun bog/my daughters first blog

Hi,my name is Joe and I am Mistys dad.I just wanted to say how proud I am of Misty and proud that she wanted to start "misty's fun blog".

Even after I told her that there is a lot of work invovled ,a lot of new things she would have to learn how to do and I would help her but she would have to most of the work herself Misty still insisted on going forward with creating misty's fun blog.So Misty keep up the great work I am so very proud of you and all the things that you do .a dad could not have a better daugthter! I LOVE YOU MISTY!
and I hope every one has fun with my daughters first blog!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Misty! (Hi Joe)

    GREAT blog...keep it up!

    I can't wait to hear more -- oh and by the way...I love sharks too!

    Go Big!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me on your blog Misty :)
    Mrs. Dabolt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Misty! your right next to me but its okay :) I like your blog :) Hey Joe! you spelled some words wrong (x.x) haha anyway just dropping by to say hey!!!

    Love,
    Sindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dad just wanted to go to my blog you spelled daughter wrong.

    love misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dad your the best dad in the world.


    LOVE MISTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. dad i can`t wait to unpack lets have fun unpacking lets get started.



    love misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lke your cute animal vidieo its so cute.



    love misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. please do good dont break anything







    love misty;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dad love the blog alex likes my blog

    ReplyDelete

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer