Wednesday, May 12, 2010

misty and tiana in haunted house

once misty and tiana was so curious about there neighbors house because they never seen anybody go in or come out.So they went in.At first they thought that nobody lives there.then tiana fell on blue gooey stuff.Then the blue gooey stuff said hi my name is bob.then misty and tiana screamed bob said don't scream I'm nice idont bite bob had three eyes and fangs bob was married he had three kids his 1st kids name is Alex his 2nd kids name is Austin his 3rd kid is name is Ethan.then misty and tiana screamed again.bobs hole family said don't scream we wont bite were nice weve been living here for 300 years our hole family been here for 200 years now its only us then tiana and misty tooled there story all over the world there will be more the adenvetur of misty and tiana stories right here on this very blog.the end

2 comments:

  1. nice blog misti . I am going to tell everyone . By the way It's me lizzie from the daisie's .


    bye
    lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Misty Knight
    Your aunt talks about you all the time. So now I know you. You have a beautiful Aunt Sandy. I am so proud of you. I just love to meet you one day. The doll house is awesome. You remind me of my granddaughter. Misty keep up the good spirit and work

    Love

    Phyllis at Northrop Grumman Corporation

    ReplyDelete

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer