Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Great White Shark

hi you guys sorry about being gone for so long! if you guys are intrested in TH=he Great White shark listen to this. In America there is an animal that lives deep in the ocean, im sure many of you know this one it =s the Great White shark!!! It has five sets of teeth and can eat you whole! many people say it will do that some say it will take your leg or hand or small part of you off then stop because we taste horrible. POST WHAT YOU THINK THEY WOULD DO!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Misty! Nice too see you posting on your blog again.just to clarify ,great whites are found all over not just America. LUV YA! my new blog>>>> http://www.highdefinitionhandycam.com

    ReplyDelete

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer