Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ball Pythons

You guys may not know what a Ball Pyhton is it is a type of snake it will not poison you. You can have them for pets they may bite you but enough to make bleed alot or kill you.they are actually nice cretures but even if you see it and know its a ball python don't touch it! Only touch it if was at pet store or nature center or something like that.Never touch a wild animal.It could have rabies and you never know what its going to do. Ball pythons could bite you hard just not super hard.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SAW A BALL PYTHON?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer