Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Misty and Tiana seperated

This is a true story from my life. I went to school one day and did not see Tiana there. I was very confused that day i thought she was sick or something but she was there yesturday and talking to me after school. When i got home i went straight to the phone and called Tiana. She told me that she had moved. I was shocked i asked her if she moved to a diffrent place or just schools she said just school, i was very relived. We talked together for a very long time planning our next time to hang out together and play. But i was very sad that i did not get to see her every day at school but i was also relived that Tiana was not really gone. Tiana said she thought she told me that she was moving schools. Everyone who had a friend or BEST friend that moved call them and arrange a day to meet or arrange a video chat to talk with eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer