Wednesday, April 4, 2012

misty recomendates koi the resturant

Koi is a resturant that has lots of good food. I think that you guys that read my blog should go there. im not sure where it is but you could look it up on an ipad, computer, laptop or any kind of device that has internet and follow the directions.
If you like SUSHI you should go to KOI it has very good SUSHI. If you dont like sushi they miso soup and other soups.They also have fruits and sometimes on spasific days they have a buffet and sometimes you can order from a menu.So you guys should go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer