Thursday, January 13, 2011

facts about any thing

There are 206 bones in the human body or 215. your butt muscles are called gluteus maximus and your shoulder muscles are called the deltoids.This is the corrected order of the planets. Mercury, Venus, you should know this one we live on it Earth!mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. People say that pluto isnt a planet anymore. They also say that planet -x. The Sun is a medium sized star.The last tasmanian wolf went extinct. last known tasmanian wolf died in captivity in 1936. bet some of you don't even know what a tasmanian wolf is. Tasmanian wolves lived in Tasmanian until farmers killed them off .The name for a tasmanian wolf is thylacine.They have pouchies they look like african wild dogs.tasmanian wolfs are very cute.If you want to see a picture of one you can go to youtube.komondo dragons are endangred but they can bit really hard they can kill you.They are a giant lizards and as big as a small aligator.Thy very dangerous

1 comment:

  1. Misty,
    I like the way you updated your blog. The trivia bytes are really interesting. Here is one for you: Notice that I spelled bite "byte." That is because I am not talking about bite, like with your teeth, byte which is a computer term describing the binary numbers. Binary numbers only have ones and zeros and binary numbers are how computers talk to each other. A one or a zero is called a bit, four bits make a nibble and eight bits make a byte. So when I called a trivia byte I was punning the words bite and byte.
    Love Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer