Sunday, August 22, 2010

misty and tiana go to heaven

me and my friend tiana went to the forest of death many people have said people went in but never came out!We are not afraid to try and find what is in there.So as we step in we heard a little laugh then misty saw a little shadow tiana heard the same noise but its louder the shadow got and breathed fire its a dragon said mistyY&tiana they went in the dragon swolled them theres a flash of bright light and a golden gate they entered they met god they became angels they met a dog named remy shes a angel dog they had a party because a new member came then they went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

please anyone who stops by misty's fun blog please leave a comment! I would love to hear from all fo you!

About Me

My photo
I am 10 years old,I love animals and sharks,and I love to read,write stories and play video games on the computer